General Terms & Conditions, Exclusions and Limitations for the Purchase of Services
The UK Web Design Company, will be referred to throughout these Terms and Conditions simply as "we" or
"us", and you the customer be known as "you". By using our website and related services, you agree to the following
terms and conditions:
- Any money added to your UK Web Design Company account balance will remain available to spend on services/products made available by us (without an expiration date).
- You may not request to withdraw money from your UK Web Design Company account for any reason once it has been added.
- The currency of our account balances are Great British Pounds (GBP). Any money sent to us in any other currency will be
converted to GBP at the prevailing exchange rate prior to being added to your account balance.
- We will not issue any refunds back to your credit/debit card or other payment system for monies added to your account.
Directory Listings Specific Terms
We agree to:
- Publish the listing of your website services.
- Reserve the right to remove any inappropriate listings at any time without notice.
You agree to:
- List websites belonging to you and you only.
- List only sites that are web design-related.
- Not write anything defamatory or obscene.
- Keep your contact details up to date.
Web Design Leads Specific Terms:
- We will supply those contact details that are censored as stated in the unpurchased lead
- For Premium leads, we guarantee to provide a functioning client telephone number (whether mobile or landline) and email address.
- We make no guarantee regarding the client's actions, ability to pay for a project or quality and frequency of communications to you, as this is beyond our control.
- We will not be held liable for anything that occurs between you and the client.
- In no way should you infer that a lead is a guaranteed sale.
- You accept that if a client does not select you to complete their project, that it is not the fault of The UK Web Design Company.
- Provide us with a functioning email address belonging to you, with which to contact you.
- During your association with us, you will not purport nor claim to be an employee or representative of The UK Web Design Company.
- When contacting clients via web design leads, you may introduce yourself as an associated design company of The UK Web Design Company.
- You are responsible for contacting the lead client and conducting business between yourself and the client without any further involvement from us.
- We will happily issue a refund for any Premium lead that has been awarded to another designer BEFORE you purchased the lead, provided you notify us within 7 days of purchasing the lead.
- Any refund we issue will be credited back to your UK Web Design Company account balance (Not to your credit/debit card or other payment system)
- We will not issue any refunds for Economy Leads.
- We will not issue any refund for the accidental purchase of leads.
- We will not issue any refund if the client is simply gathering quotes and is not yet ready to start their project.
- We will not issue any refund if the client does not answer telephone calls or reply to emails. All our Premium leads are telephone verified before going on sale. We speak to each client personally and guarantee the
contact details are correct.
- We will not issue any refund for leads where the refund request was made more than seven (7) days from the date of purchase, under any circumstances.
Advertising Specific Terms & Conditions
We agree to the following:
- Display your advertisement as exactly supplied by you. We will not be held liable for any spelling inaccuracies or omissions in text or source code.
- Make no guarantees about the number of click-throughs your advertisement may receive.
- In the case of site-wide advertisements, shuffle the advertisements to give equal exposure to all advertisers.
- Reserve the right to remove or reject any advertisement that is derogatory, defamatory or otherwise deemed inappropriate in any way.
You agree to the following:
- Have the right to request changes to your advertisement at any time.