What are Economy Leads?
Our Economy leads are suitable for designers that live outside the UK or are operating on a tight budget. They
meet some or all of the following criteria:
- Client location is usually outside the UK.
- Client has not been contacted by telephone.
- Simple and affordable.
- Offer high profit potential.
- Low competition - Never compete with more than three other designers.
How Does it Work?
Unlike our Premium leads which are individually priced and available to purchase on a pay-per-lead basis,
Economy leads are available to buy in pre-paid bundles of either: 5 (£30), 10 (£50), 20 (£95) or 40 (£180) leads.
- Each time a lead becomes available, we will send it to you by email and it will also be made available to
view from the "My leads" page when you log in to your account.
- In order to keep competition to a minimum, we will only send each lead to a maximum of four designers (you and three others).
- Leads will be sent out usually every day for a period of several days/weeks. The exact time period
depends on how many leads you want to receive and how often clients contact us with requests for quotes.
- Each lead will contain a project brief and client contact details. You should contact the client directly with your quotation/proposal.
A Few Points to Note
- Although Economy leads are aimed at designers who live outside the UK, everyone is eligible to buy them.
- Because we don't verify the telephone numbers or email addresses of Economy leads, we do not make guarantees about their accuracy and therefore will not issue
any refund for inaccurate contact details. If you prefer leads with verified contact details, please consider our
Premium leads which we do guarantee are correct and will happily issue a full refund should they be incorrect.
- You won't see what Economy leads look like until you receive them. Again, if you wish to read project briefs before you buy, please consider purchasing
the Premium leads instead.